Josh Allen and the Buffalo Payments head to Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday Night time Soccer tonight to tackle the Kansas Metropolis Chiefs in Week 5. Preserve studying for extra info, together with the beginning time, channel, and reside streams, in addition to a preview for Sunday Night time Soccer in Week 5.
- Begin time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV channel: NBC
- Reside streams:
- NBC Sports activities App
- Hulu Reside TV
- YouTube TV
- Locast (choose markets)
- AT&T TV
- NFL Cell App
Can Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas Metropolis Chiefs string collectively two wins for the primary time this season on Sunday Night time Soccer tonight?
Chiefs’ early struggles
Issues haven’t gone based on plan in Kansas Metropolis to begin the season. After by no means shedding in September with Mahomes beneath heart, the Chiefs dropped two video games in a row to finish the month.
The offense has had some struggles, however after bouncing again in Week 4 towards the Philadelphia Eagles, it was clear the problems on that facet of the ball are fixable. Mahomes and the offense look to be again in sync heading into Sunday Night time Soccer tonight. Kansas Metropolis’s protection is one other query, although.
Via 4 weeks, the Chiefs have allowed 31.3 factors per recreation, the second-most within the NFL. In the meantime, the Payments’ offense involves city scoring the second-most factors per recreation within the league at 33.5. That is horrible information for the Chiefs heading into tonight’s Sunday Night time Soccer matchup.
As PFN Chief NFL Analyst Trey Wingo stated in the Week 3 Recap episode of More Than Football when referencing Kansas Metropolis’s protection within the Chargers vs. Chiefs recreation:
“They went for it on 4th-and-4, they went for it on 4th-and-9. The Chargers did. Once you’re going for it on 4th-and-9, that tells you i’ve no respect for the defensive facet of the ball. We will get no matter we wish, each time we wish.”
If Kansas Metropolis was enjoying the Buffalo offense followers noticed in Week 1 versus the Pittsburgh Steelers, that will be one factor. However Sunday Night time Soccer tonight contains a Payments offense enjoying eventually season’s dominant ranges.
The Payments are again to kind
Week 1 confused some individuals when the Payments scored simply 16 factors after dominating the Steelers your entire first half. That confusion was put to relaxation after they scored 35 factors on the Miami Dolphins in Week 2 and 40+ factors prior to now two weeks.
Nonetheless, it’s not simply the offense impressing. In Week 4, Buffalo’s protection closed out their second shutout of the season within the 40-0 victory over Houston. Each side of the ball in Buffalo are firing on all cylinders heading into Sunday Night time Soccer tonight.
The Chiefs’ offense figured some issues out, surrendering simply 1 turnover to the Eagles in Week 5. But, Buffalo has confirmed up to now this season it may well match Kansas Metropolis’s firepower with a transparent benefit on protection.
Barring a turnaround efficiency from the offense, the Chiefs might want to make the most of each offensive drive supplied to them. A couple of stops and a below-average protection might simply value the Chiefs a victory on Sunday Night time Soccer tonight. This must be yet one more implausible primetime recreation in 2021, however the Payments win this recreation 38-35.
- Chicago Bears at Los Angeles Rams – September 12
- Kansas Metropolis Chiefs at Baltimore Ravens – September 19
- Last: Ravens 36, Chiefs 35
- Inexperienced Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers – September 26
- Last: Packers 30, 49ers 28
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New England Patriots – October 3
- Last: Buccaneers 19, Patriots 17
- Buffalo Payments at Kansas Metropolis Chiefs – October 10
- Seattle Seahawks at Pittsburgh Steelers – October 17
- Indianapolis Colts at San Francisco 49ers – October 24
- Dallas Cowboys at Minnesota Vikings – October 31
- Tennessee Titans at Los Angeles Rams – November 7
- Kansas Metropolis Chiefs at Las Vegas Raiders – November 14
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Los Angeles Chargers – November 21
- Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens – November 28
- San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks – December 5
- Chicago Bears at Inexperienced Bay Packers – December 12
- New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers – December 19
- Washington Soccer Group at Dallas Cowboys – December 26
- Minnesota Vikings at Inexperienced Bay Packers – January 2
- Week 18 TBD – January 9